Sunday, September 20, 2009



whenever I see thai writing I
think the person is really from Atlantis
and writing in a secret under-the-sea language.

also that is not poetic *breaking of sentences into lines* shit above, I can't get it to format properly.

My tongue is burnt but I have discovered a SUPER SECRET SOLUTION to it that basically I just googled for so it's not that secret but whatever. Essentially it's SUGAR ON YOUR TOUNGE and it works like woah. This is exciting stuff. The sugar is making my tongue feel better but the fact that MUSE are on television is not because the lead singer is so whiney and MUSE fans are 6th annoying type of music fans I have decided, 6th because admittedly there are two exceptions to the annoying rule. I might post that list later. I'm listening to C4 or rather, watching C4 and I'm really not sure why because 8 songs + the videos in a row have been terrible. I haven't listened to da top 40zz or whatever this is in a while or whatever, but I don't remember it being really this terrible when I left. I feel so unhip, yo. Gotta get with da latest trendz, or whatever. I mean, do people even still do ThAt TyPiNg ThInG anymore? the uncertainty of these things feels somewhat alienating. 

Hmmmm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you are magic

ice said...

i completely agree!
and i hate muse<3