Wednesday, September 9, 2009


Jen Stark - Website

I like lines and stop motion photography and little things and tessellation. HENCE I like Jen Stark. It's like my doodles only talented and with really, really nice pens. I really quite wish I just had a lot of free amazing stationery because I really just don't want to spend money on it myself, I just want nice pens. Also, I finally watched Les Quatre Cents Coups and it's actually just so incredibly moving and beautiful, but not in a in an 'oh wow, Celine Dion is moving and beautiful my heart will go on WILL YOUR HEART GO ON? jack and rose moving I am so moved move move move' way, more in a bleak aesthetic/parental family misunderstandings and oppression kind of way. Which is a better way because I've never been a Celine Dion person. I mean sure, everybody somehow ends up with My Heart Will Go On on their itunes but they never actually know how it got there.. maybe it just comes with the installation because seriously, everybody seems to have it. Maybe it's a sort of virus. CHECK YOURS NOW, if you are suffering from mysterious Celine Dion infection on your itunes without knowing how it happened MY THEORY IS PROVED. Seriously, I do not remember downloading this song. Whyyy does it exist here. I'm going to thoroughly inspect my entire itunes now for any other infection like songs that may have somehow materialized. I want falafels and rice balls. And nachos. Nachos are the king of all foods. 

When I grow up I want to be a nacho. Or own a nacho hut in Santa Fe only chances are people in Santa Fe can make better nachos than I can, I mean, Santa Fe is in New Mexico. Minus the 'new' it's practically Mexico and Mexico has nachos in abundance. It's nacho central. If I didn't suck so much at spanish and have lack of plane ticket I would seriously consider living there. Santa Fe. Or Mexico. Either really. I think I'm going to do volunteer work in orphanages in South America for 6th months after school. Well, hopefully anyway.. I can't explain but I want to help, or try to help. Although then how much help do voulenteers give? Eating host family food and goofing off and whining and disrespecting, oh dear. I don't want to just sit and get an office job or sit and stay in this current situation, and experiences are important and I want to learn. There are so many possibilities and so many options and wow, only then people can feel so cut off and one day it won't be like that maybe. CONFUSION. but not really. I know what I want to say but I can't get my ideas into words very well, it doesn't fit. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:3 ur blog is cute